This LIMITED EDITION (/50) T-Shirt is stylish, comfortable, and ready to hit the dance floor! As a part of the Corner Store Co-op’s partnership with the National Public Housing Museum’s Artist as Instigator Residency Program, we are proud to offer the “Footwork Saved My Life” branded t-shirt by 2023 Artist as Instigator Dr. ShaDawn “Boobie” Battle.
This unique year-long residency program is designed to leverage arts and culture to create innovative interventions in public spaces and dynamic solutions to policy challenges around housing and related issues. Learn more about the residency and Dr. Battle’s work at www.nphm.org/artist-as-instigator.
This T-Shirt is printed by Davidson Printing, a Black-owned printing company based in South Holland, IL. Shirts are printed on Bella + Canvas 3001 Jersey T-Shirt, which is comfortable and stylish.
- Printed on Bella + Canvas 3001 Jersey T-Shirt (Black)
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Comfortable and stylish
- Available in sizes Small to 2X.
- Show your support for the National Public Housing Museum and it's cultural programs
- Support a local Black-owned business
Order Your Footwork Saved My Life T-Shirt!